19 Oct 2024 08:22:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Getting Kenned Ham, without paying.
From: Patrick Elliott
Date: 12 Dec 2007 22:49:29
Message: <MPG.21ca598cd9331fe698a0ba@news.povray.org>
In article <47600c7d$1@news.povray.org>, nos### [at] nospamcom says...
> On Wed, 12 Dec 2007 06:16:53 -0500, nemesis wrote:
>
> > Darren New <dne### [at] sanrrcom> wrote:
> >>
> >> And if you disagree, you're stupid, ignorant, and about to be punished
> >
> > actually, you're just blind. :)
>
> See, there's that hubris of which Darren referred....

Not to mention he contradicts himself. It is not ***possible*** for us
to be blind to a thing, if it can't be seen in the first place. You
don't get to have it both ways. God cannot be some intangible thing that
only existing outside the universe, and apparently in the heads of
people who think this argument makes any sense, and then insist that all
the people that don't believe it just can't see, or hear, or recognize
the truth, all words that imply he **must** be tangible to at least some
sort of sense.

Hubris doesn't even begin to describe how unbelievably ridiculous this
is, though, since he is also trying to claim that only pharisee and
bigots claim to be the ultimate authorities on what God is, yet is doing
it himself with us.. One should add Hypocracy to the claim, since he not
only thinks he knows better than we do about it all, he can't grasp the
fact that claiming such makes him the same as the people he previously
agreed where dangerous, delusional and unChristian, for making the same
exact claims.

--
void main () {

    if version = "Vista" {